New Safety Protocols
We are SO excited to see our clients! In preparation for our reopening, we've made some changes to our safety protocols to ensure a safe shopping experience here at Seng Couture. The safety of our staff and clients are our top priority!
Here are the new safety protocols and what to expect. Please note the following are required:
• All LOOKING FOR WEDDING GOWN appointments are limited to TWO (2) guests only. NO children.
• All LOOKING FOR MOTHER OF THE BRIDE/GROOM DRESS appointments are limited to ONE (1) guest only. NO children.
• All FITTING appointments are limited to one (1) guest only. NO children.
• Clients are welcome to invite loved ones virtually via smartphones or tablets.
• Everyone is required to wear face masks.
• Before entry, everyone must wear gloves or sanitize their hands before coming in.
• Temperatures will be taken before entry. If your temperature is over 100 °F, or if you are feeling ill, we will help you reschedule your appointment.
• We have over 12 hand-sanitizing stations throughout our salons, available at all times.
• Temporarily, we are suspending champagne/wine toasts within the store.
FOR BRIDAL LOOKING APPOINTMENTS ONLY: Using our website, prior to your appointment pick out 5 gowns that you would like to start with. (Check out our bridal selection here: Bridal Gowns). Text them to us at 908-322-8700 and we'll check availability for you.
• FOR ALL APPOINTMENTS: Upon arriving in the parking lot, please call us at 908-322-8700 to let us know you are here. Please stay in your car(s) until we've called you back to come in.
What you can expect from our team:
• Conducting daily temperature checks and monitoring overall health.
• We are wearing face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizing to ensure a safe environment.
• We'll be washing our hands or hand-sanitizing after each appointment.
• Common areas and dressing rooms will also be sanitized after each appointment.
• We are practicing social distancing and are requiring all of our guests to maintain 6 feet of space between staff and other customers while in the store at all times possible.
• We will still continue offering curbside pickups after we reopen. Please contact us 48 hours before your desired pickup date to confirm availability!
We can't wait to see you all soon! Call, email, or text us anytime with any questions or inquiries!